The crazy rumor Mourinho at PSG, Galtier wants to join Paris, Man’s bombshell, Frenkie de Jong on his way to MU, Chelsea as a favorite for Dembl… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Jos Mourinho was associated with Paris.
If the summer transfer window has not yet officially opened, the clubs are already working to build their workforce for next season.
From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. The crazy Mourinho rumor at PSG!
Winner of the Europa League Conference with AS Roma, coach Jos Mourinho assured that he would continue his adventure with the Italian club. But if the Portuguese technician received an impossible proposal to refuse this summer? According to information from the British media talkSPORT and The Telegraph this Saturday, Paris Saint-Germain are seriously considering appointing the Special One to succeed Mauricio Pochettino, soon to be dismissed.
Despite a contract until June 2024 with Roma, the Lusitanian embodies a credible track for the champion of France because of his very strong link with the future Parisian sports adviser Luis Campos, who will very soon replace sports director Leonardo. It remains to be seen whether PSG will be able to convince Mourinho, who has not always been convinced by the level of Ligue 1.
2. Galtier wants to join Paris…
Definitely, Paris Saint-Germain is making a lot of noise this Saturday! While the English media ensure that the French champion is interested in AS Roma coach Jos Mourinho to replace Mauricio Pochettino, the regional daily Le Parisien confirms the information from the newspaper L’Equipe: the OGC coach Nice Christophe Galtier stands out as the priority of the future Parisian adviser Luis Campos.
In reality, the Portuguese would now have retained only two names for this position with an advantage for the French technician over his competitor, younger but whose identity has not filtered. For his part, Galtier, despite a contract until June 2024, wants to leave Nice to join Paris and no longer hides it in private. However, nothing is concluded in a “thorny” jug file.
3. Man’s Little Bombshell
One year from the end of his contract, winger Sadio Man could leave Liverpool this summer. In a press conference, the Senegalese international spoke about his future and did nothing to extinguish the rumors of departure. Like everyone else, I’m on social media and I see the comments. 60 70% of Senegalese want me to leave Liverpool? I will do what they want. We’ll see soon. Don’t be in a hurrylaunched the African champion.
Bayern Munich are in talks with the recent Premier League 2nd to sign Man in a transfer estimated at around 40 million euros. One of the best moves to come in this transfer window?
4. Frenkie de Jong on his way to United?
New Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has made Frenkie de Jong his priority to strengthen the Red Devils’ midfield next season. To satisfy their coach, the Mancunian leaders have therefore started discussions with FC Barcelona for several days. And the two parties are close to an agreement for a transfer of around 80 million euros, announces Sport!
Now, MU must convince the Dutch midfielder. And the task is not simple. This week, the Batavian reaffirmed his desire to stay Barcelona, where he is a key element in Xavi’s XI. In addition, the absence of the Champions League does not weigh in favor of the Mancunians, who will play in the Europa League next season. Will the residents of Old Trafford be able to change the former Ajax Amsterdam player’s mind? Manchester United remains optimistic, but is still studying other avenues in parallel, such as the one leading Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio Rome).
5. Chelsea favorite for Dembl
Out of contract in June, FC Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembl has a very uncertain future. Still in discussions with the leaders of the Blaugrana concerning a possible extension, the French international has also been announced in the small papers of Paris Saint-Germain, Liverpool or Chelsea in recent weeks.
And according to the British media talkSPORT this Saturday, the Blues are now emerging as the big favorites on this issue. Unsurprisingly, the coach of the English club Thomas Tuchel, who knew the Habs at Borussia Dortmund, would be very active in completing the arrival of the former Rennais. Currently in reflection, Dembl should soon decide for his future.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday June 4 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– AS Saint-Etienne announced the appointment of the coach Laurent Batlles.
– At the end of the Ajaccio contract, the right side Gdon Kalulu signed Lorient.
– Borussia Mnchengladbach signed the coach Daniel Farke.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Luis Campos signed a three-year contract as a sports adviser with Paris Saint-Germain.
– The midfield Ander Herrera wants to stay at Paris Saint-Germain.
– AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretoutestimated at €15 million, would be too expensive for Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille thinks to push the defenders out Pol Lirola and Sead Kolasinac.
– Manchester City striker Julian Alvarez would have been offered on loan to Olympique de Marseille.
– Central defender Sven Botman intends to leave Lille this summer.
– Reims has an agreement with Newcastle for the transfer of the striker Hugo Ekitike.
– The goalkeeper of Reims Predrag Rajkovic has an exit voucher this summer.
– Reims will recruit the striker from Adelaide United Mohammad Tower.
– Rennes wants to keep the coach Bruno Gnsio.
– At the end of the contract, the winger Romain Hamouma is heading for an extension AS Saint-Etienne.
– The trainer David Guion will stay Bordeaux.
– At the end of the Manchester United contract, the midfielder Paul Pogba does not interest Real Madrid.
– Inter Milan digs the track of a return of the center-forward of Chelsea Romelu Lukaku.
– At the end of the AS Roma contract, the attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan chose Inter Milan
– Bayern Munich have inquired about the Napoli striker Victor Osimhen.
– Leeds have set the winger’s starting price Raphinha €70 million.
– Ajax Amsterdam about €20m Tottenham for the winger Steven Bergwijn.
– The rumor announcing the striker Luis Suarezfree, Aston Villa was denied.
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!