PSG could sell off Neymar, an agreement reached between Paris and Galtier, the threat of Sampaoli, OM accelerated for Kluivert, Nkunku will be available for 60 million euros in 2023 … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day do not miss. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
PSG no longer want Neymar
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Neymar, is it €50m?
In a few days, Neymar will be under contract with Paris Saint-Germain until June… 2027! According to L’Equipe, PSG and its Brazilian striker had included two optional additional years in the new contract negotiated in the spring of 2021 as part of an extension until June 2025: a first year automatically activated on July 1, 2021 and a second on July 1, 2022. Suffice to say that with a five-year concrete contract and a monthly salary of just over 4 million euros, Paris SG will have a hard time parting with the Brazilian this summer.
To give themselves a chance to get Neymar out, the capital club would be ready to sell him for 50 million euros. Indeed, the Spanish program El Chiringuito reveals that the Bara was contacted by intermediaries, including the famous agent Pini Zahavi, to let him know that the Parisian striker was available at this price. A fairly low amount that would even be negotiable. The Catalan club would have decided, for the moment, not to follow up on this approach. For its part, the entourage of the Auriverde says that a departure is not at all on the program.
2. PSG-Galtier agreement!
Everything suggests that Christophe Galtier will be the next coach of Paris Saint-Germain. On Wednesday evening, L’Equipe announced that the Nice coach had reached an agreement with the capital club on a two-year contract, plus an optional year. The sports daily does not give figures but assures that the French technician will receive a salary lower than that of Mauricio Pochettino (1.1 M€ gross monthly). To sit on the Parisian bench, Galtier must now wait for PSG and Nice to agree on his severance pay, which should be around 10 million euros, but also for the Parisian management to reach a financial agreement with Pochettino and his staff to record their separation.
3. The threat of Sampaoli…
It’s a thundering rumor that comes to us from Spain this Thursday. According to the daily AS, Jorge Sampaoli is considering quitting his job as Olympique de Marseille coach before the start of the season! The reason for this threat? The Argentinian would be annoyed by the lack of investment from owner Frank McCourt on the transfer market and would not want to start a new season at OM if the club does not provide him with sufficient guarantees to do well in the Champions League. Today, El Pelado would have the feeling that the leaders will not give him a team competitive enough to go far on the European stage.
Real threat, simple rumor or little pressure from Sampaoli? In any case, Marseille could not yet move on the transfer market since the DNCG must first validate the accounts of the Marseille club. The financial policeman of French football had asked for additional information at the end of May and must deliver his verdict on Thursday. If OM gets the green light, they can launch their transfer window. And reassure his coach?
4. OM accelerate for Kluivert!
Author of interesting performances during his loan to Nice this season, Justin Kluivert does not know if he will stay at the Gym, which does not wish to spend the 15 million euros of its purchase option and is trying to negotiate with AS Roma. On the other hand, the Dutch winger could still stay in France since Olympique de Marseille is one of the clubs interested in recovering him. According to Italian journalists Gianluca Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano, who are always very well informed, OM have even moved up a gear in this matter. The Marseille management has started discussions with Roma, which will not retain the son of Patrick Kluivert. Roman coach Jos Mourinho does not seem to be counting on the Batavian, whose contract runs until June 2023.
5. Nkunku will be available for €60m in 2023
RB Leipzig formalized on Thursday the extension of Christopher Nkunku until June 2026. After this announcement, journalist Fabrizio Romano revealed an important detail concerning this extension: the French striker’s new contract includes a release clause of 60 million euros, which can be activated from the summer of 2023. At this price, several clubs are likely to jump at the chance if the former Parisian confirms his very good 2021-2022 season in the coming months.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday June 23, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The middle Florian Wirtz extended at Bayer Leverkusen until 2027.
– The right piston Jimmy Cabot (Angers) joined Lens for €2m.
– The middle of Caen, Johann Lepenantsigned Lyon for €4.25 million (+€2.5 million in bonuses and 10% on a future capital gain).
– Bordeaux extended its coach David Guion until June 2023.
– At the end of the contract, the striker Jimmy Briand leaves Bordeaux.
– Benfica recruited the midfielder from River Plate, Enzo Fernandezfor €18 million (+€8 million in bonuses).
– At the end of the Angers contract, the goalkeeper Anthony Mandrea signed 2 years Caen.
– The young striker Yannis Lagha signed a first professional contract until 2025 with Lyon.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG and Atletico are discussing a loan with an option to buy the winger Pablo Sarabia.
– The middle Ander Herrera reaffirmed his desire to stay at PSG.
– The middle of PSG Leandro Paredes would not be opposed to the idea of a departure to Juve.
– OM and Torino are close to an agreement for a loan from the winger Luis Henrique.
– Targeted by OM, the middle Axel Witsel will sign Atletico well.
– OM offered a loan with an option to buy for the left-back of Arsenal, Nuno Tavares.
– Galatasaray about 5 M€ for the midfielder of PSG, Idrissa Gueye.
– Angers will recruit the striker Adrian Hunou (Minnesota) on loan.
– OM are interested in the goalkeeper of Paos de Ferreira, Andrew Ferreira.
– Brighton are preparing an offer of €8 million for the midfielder of Reims, Marshall Munetsi.
– The left side of Niort, Darline Yongwais expected Lorient.
– At the end of the contract with Dortmund, the midfielder Kamal Bafounta could sign Lorient.
– Free since the end of his contract with mraniyespor, the striker Mevlt Erding about its services Saint-Etienne.
– The left side of Brighton, Marc Cucurellais close to Manchester City for 35 M€.
– Left free by Monaco, the right side Djibril Sidib Fulham dish.
– Ajax have targeted the striker Joshua Zirkzeeloaned Anderlecht by Bayern this season.
– Rosario Central’s new manager Carlos Tevez wants to try his luck at the winger Angel Di Maria.
– Sond by Bara for a comeback, striker Luis Suarez is not tempted.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!