Atletico refused 130 M€ for Joo Flix, PSG cooled for Bernardo Silva, fixed price for Milik, a final lead for Cristiano Ronaldo, OL attacked for Gusto, Casemiro can leave Real… Here is the Top 6 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours. Rabiot will not join Manchester United.
Atletico are holding Joo Flix.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
The TOP 6 files of the day that should not be missed
1. MU madness for Joo Flix
Determined to strengthen in the final stretch of this summer transfer window, Manchester United has launched an XXL offensive for Atletico Madrid striker Joo Flix! According to information from the Madrid daily AS, the Red Devils offered a check for 130 million euros to Colchoneros for the Portuguese international. The answer of the rojiblancos leaders? A categorical no and a total refusal to negotiate. Determined to keep the former Benfica Lisbon player, Atletico simply took refuge behind Flix’s release clause, fixed at 350 million euros. A clear way to cool the ardor of MU on this file.
2. Bernardo Silva not sell
As revealed by the very serious British media The Times on Wednesday, Paris Saint-Germain could soon offer Manchester City 70 million euros for Bernardo Silva, also courted insistently by FC Barcelona. But the Skyblues are expected to reject that offer, according to Sky Sports.
Quite simply because, according to our colleagues, City absolutely does not want to sell its player under contract until 2025. The Mancunian management could however sit down at the negotiating table, but the amount of the offer must be much higher and a replacement will have to be found before this possible sale, specifies Sky Sports. Bad news for PSG and Bara, therefore.
3. Milik is €20 million
During this summer transfer window, Olympique de Marseille striker Arkadiusz Milik did talk about European clubs. With the need to free up cash, the Phoenician president Pablo Longoria authorized certain agents to blow the name of the Polish international several formations of the Old Continent, according to information from the daily L’Equipe.
Without wanting to push the former Neapolitan out, OM are studying all the possibilities and are inclined to let him go for a check estimated at 20 million euros, whether via a dry transfer or a loan with an obligation of purchase. For his part, Milik feels good in Marseille and does not want to leave to play in the Champions League. However, the native of Tychy, who is in the plans of his trainer Igor Tudor, will be ready to listen to the proposed project in the event of an interesting opportunity.
4. Dortmund to the aid of Ronaldo?
Determined to leave Manchester United to compete in the Champions League this season, Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to all European leaders by his agent Jorge Mendes. But the Portuguese has failed for the moment, and only one door is now likely to open: the one leading … to Borussia Dortmund, according to the American media CBS.
A destination that would seduce the player, according to our colleagues, and this for several reasons: the Champions League to play, first of all, but above all a new challenge in the Bundesliga to become the first player in history to win the title in England, in Spain, Italy and Germany. At the Marsupials, the subject is currently being debated internally, and the possibility of transmitting an offer to buy or loan Manchester United does exist. Sporting Portugal would also try to repatriate the star.
5. OL attacked for Gusto
If several Olympique Lyonnais players have an exit voucher for this transfer window, this is not the case for Malo Gusto. But that does not prevent the right side, revealed last season, from having a higher rating than most of his teammates. While Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain did not go further than taking information, the newspaper L’Equipe revealed on Thursday that Manchester United and FC Barcelona checked the name of Gone more urgently. The two curiae have made contact with his entourage and could soon formulate an offer.
Ct OL, everything is clear: the club is not a seller and wishes to extend the French international Espoirs, currently under contract until June 2024. Of course, the position of the Rhone club could change in the event of an offer. who does not refuse . If it is unlikely to come from Bara, who has limited funds, nothing is excluded for the Red Devils, ready to take out the checkbook to strengthen after a chaotic start to the season.
6. Casemiro can leave
In failure in its recruitment in midfield, Manchester United could finally find happiness with Casemiro. As expected, the Brazilian from Real Madrid is indeed receptive to the interest of the Red Devils. The media Relevo even claims that an important meeting took place on Wednesday between the player and the merengue president Florentino Prez. During this, the leader would have meant to the South American, that because of his services rendered, he will not put sticks in the wheels if he wishes to leave. According to the same source, Casa Blanca expects 70-80 million euros for the boss of his midfield, where MU intends to offer 60 M€. A difference far from being insurmountable…
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday August 18 at 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– OM recruited the young attacking midfielder Sayha Seha (Troyes) and the defensive midfielder Soumala Traor (Djoliba) for his reserve.
– attacking midfielder Muhammad Cham extended until June 2025 Clermont.
– Napoli bought the striker John Simeone (Hellas Vrone) as part of a loan paying €3.5 million with a mandatory purchase option of €12 million.
– Wolverhampton paid €50m, including €5m in bonuses, for the midfielder Matheus Nunes (Sporting Portugal).
– Real Madrid have loaned the defensive midfielder Antonio Blanco Cadiz.
– The striker Domenico Berardi extended until June 2027 Sassuolo.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Napoli puts pressure on the midfielder Fabian Ruiz to accelerate his transfer to PSG.
– Milan still can’t convince PSG for the versatile defender Abdou Diallo.
– OM have not received any offers for the winger Cengiz nder.
– Negotiations between OM and MU for the central defender Eric Bailly turn out to be complicated.
– Nottingham Forest no longer makes the Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar a priority.
– Rennes are interested in the Nice midfielder, Khphren Thuram.
– The left side Marcellofree since leaving Real Madrid, is in contact with Nice.
– Nice thinks the striker Islam Slimanideadlocked at Sporting Portugal.
– Reims blocked the central defender Wout Faescourted by the Torino.
– Manchester United will make the move for the Ajax Amsterdam winger, Anthony.
– MU still hopes to convince the Bara midfielder, Frankie de Jong.
– In check for Ilan Meslier (Leeds), Manchester United target goalkeeper Yann Sommer (Borussia Mchengladbach).
– FC Barcelona striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang does not want to sign MU.
– Southampton negotiate with Benfica for the striker Gonalo Ramos.
-Fulham are trying to sign the striker from Brighton, Neal Maupay.
– Free, the attacker Edinson Cavani approaches Villarreal.
-Juve is impatient for the FC Barcelona striker, Memphis Depay.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!