Mukiele to PSG, OM got carried away, a new club for Dybala, Lewandowski to Bara, De Ligt signed to Bayern … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Mukiele is getting closer to PSG.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Mukiele to PSG
Paris Saint-Germain wants to bet on the made in France . After the recruitment of Hugo Ekitike, the capital club would have made the arrival of Nordi Mukiele (24) a priority, according to information from Foot Mercato confirmed by The team. Parisian sports adviser Luis Campos is said to be in charge, although the versatile defender of RB Leizpig has been on the shelves of PSG for quite a while.
Negotiations began several days ago, and contacts have multiplied in recent hours , can we read in the sports daily. According to our colleagues, PSG would only have to pay 10 million euros to buy out the last year of the contract of the former Montpellier player, with whom a contractual agreement has already been concluded. A priori, Mukiele does not come to be a starter. But rather to integrate the rotation thanks to his versatility, he who can play right axis in a defense three or in the corridor to replace Achraf Hakimi.
2. OM is racing
Pablo Longoria silenced the critics. Pushed by the supporters on the slowness of the mercato of Olympique de Marseille, the president chained the signatures with the arrivals of Chancel Mbemba, Luis Suarez and Roggerio Nyakossi, while waiting for Jonathan Clauss and Ruben Blanco. And… Darko Lazovic (31 years old)?
Yes. According to information from Tutto Mercato Web, confirmed by the journalist specializing in the transfer window Fabrizio Romano, OM will complete the transfer of the versatile left piston from Hellas Vrone this week, for a transaction estimated at 4 or 5 million euros. Negotiations have entered the final phase for this player claimed by coach Igor Tudor, who had him under his command in Italy.
And that’s not all: according to Sky Sport Italia, Kevin Strootman (32) enters into the transaction for Lazovic and is therefore preparing to do the opposite! Whether it’s a loan or a sale, the Dutch midfielder will no longer wear the Marseille jersey, his contract ending in a year.
3. Dybala joins Roma
It was expected, it’s now official: Paulo Dybala (28) is an AS Roma player! After the end of his contract at Juventus, the attacking midfielder signed freely for the Louve club, where coach Jos Mourinho put pressure on his management to complete the transfer. The Argentinian has signed until 2025, and will wear the N21.
First on track to join Inter Milan, Dybala saw his transfer fail due to the financial limits of the Nerazzurro club. Roma did not miss such an opportunity, but the player had to make efforts in terms of his salary to join the Giallorossi. He initially demanded an annual salary of €8 million, but he would have settled for €6 million in the end.
4. Lewandowski finally at Bara
After the announcement of an agreement in principle with Bayern Munich on Saturday, FC Barcelona finalized the arrival of striker Robert Lewandowski (33) on Tuesday. In a press release, the Blaugrana formalized the recruitment of the Polish international, bought for 50 million euros, including 5 million euros linked to bonuses, and signed until June 2026 with a release clause fixed at 500 million euros. euros.
5. De Ligt signs for Bayern
Huge blow for Bayern Munich! As expected, the reigning German champion is strengthening during this summer transfer window with the arrival of central defender Matthijs de Ligt (22) from Juventus Turin. Purchased for 77 million euros (including bonus), the Dutch international has officially signed a contract until June 2027 with the Munich residents.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Wednesday July 20 at 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The central defender of Servette, Roggerio Nyakossisigned OM for €2 million.
– Monaco has loaned the goalkeeper Radosław Majecki at Cercle Brugge.
– The goalkeeper of Cercle Brugge, Thomas DidillonMonaco was ready.
– Bayern cd the striker Robert Lewandowski at Bara for €50 million.
– Juventus sold the centre-back Matthijs de Ligt to Bayern for €77 million.
– The middle Etienne Capoue Villarreal extended for a year.
– Ajax paid €26.5m for the versatile Rangers defender, Calvin Bassey.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Manchester City are not interested in the PSG striker, Neymar.
– Juventus remains on the lookout for the middle of PSG, Leandro Paredes.
– The striker Bamba Dieng wants to stay OM.
– Lyon targets the middle of Strasbourg, Ibrahima Sissoko.
– The middle Renato Sanches will leave Lille well.
– Bayern offers 25 M€ for the Rennes striker, Mathys Tel.
– Lens sold the striker Simon Banza Braga for €5 million.
– Montpellier aims for the Lens scorer, Ignatius Ganago.
– ASSE has recovered the playmaker from Standard, Mathieu Cafaroready.
– The central defender of Sville, Jules Koundis approaching Chelsea.
– Chelsea’s versatile defender, Csar Azpilicuetais not far from Bara.
– The central defender of Torino, Bremerwill join Juventus for 40 M€.
– Torino will recruit the central defender Jason Denayer.
– Inter are still waiting for 70 M€ for their central defender, Milan Skriniar.
– The winger Moussa Diaby decided to stay Leverkusen.
– The Guardian Yann Sommer should finally extend with Mnchengladbach.
– Leipzig striker Bryan Brobbeywill return Ajax.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!