Welcome to this live broadcast dedicated to the 17e stage of the Tour de France 2022, 109e editing.
What ? A fairly short mountainous stage (129.7 km), marked by three first category climbs and punctuated by a finish at altitude.
Where ? The second Pyrenean stage of the Tour connects Saint-Gaudens (Haute-Garonne) to the summit of Peyragudes on the roads of the Hautes-Pyrénées.
When ? The actual start was given at 1.25 p.m. and the finish should be judged around 5 p.m., if the riders are running at an average of 36 kilometers per hour.
On which channel ? On France Télévisions and Eurosport.
Who hosts the live? Florian Lefèvre and Arthur Verdelet, from the summits of Austerlitz, with Aude Lasjaunias and Alexandre Pedro on the Pyrenean roads of the Tour.
What is the general classification?
1. Jonas Vingegaard (Jumbo-Visma)
2. Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates), at 2 min 22 s
3. Geraint Thomas (Ineos Grenadiers), at 2 min 43 s
4. Nairo Quintana (Arkéa-Samsic), 4 min 15 s away
5. David Gaudu (Groupama-FDJ), at 4 min 24 s
6. Adam Yates (Ineos Grenadiers), at 5 min 28 s
7. Louis Meintjes (Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert), 5 min 46 s away
8. Aleksandr Vlasov (Bora-Hansgrohe), at 6 min 18 s
9. Romain Bardet (Team DSM), at 6 min 37 s
10. Tom Pidcock (Ineos Grenadiers), at 10 min 11 s
Who wears the distinctive jerseys?
Yellow jersey: Jonas Vingegaard
Green jersey (point classification): Wout van Aert (Jumbo-Visma)
Polka dot jersey (best climber): Simon Geschke (Cofidis)
White jersey (best young player): Tadej Pogacar
What we won’t talk about? Fidel Castro’s cigar, a weapon of mass seduction
Read while waiting:
Find all our content on the Tour de France 2022
Tour de France 2022: 4,000 vertical meters, a tempting lake and a first for AG2R on the menu
16e stage: Houle wins at Foix and it’s Canada that pitches
Tour de France 2022: the new wave of American cycling
Romain Bardet, the benefits of detachment
The nap guide or how not to miss any highlight