Happy Sunday, readers! I’ve got a whole fresh batch of links for you to start your morning off right. Speaking of morning links…
What’s the best way to eat breakfast sausage?
ground up in a burrito or casserole
88 total votes
- Mariners lost a close one last night and Zach Mason has the recap
- Trader Jerry decided the work day wasn’t over when the game ended and made two roster moves before the sun went down.
- The fellas down in Arkansas are on a win streak.
TRAVS WIN! TRAVS WIN! TRAVS WIN!
3 in a row for the good guys!
3 home runs for Arkansas from Polcovich (3), Marlowe (4) and Scheiner (7). pic.twitter.com/lcfNkilPfG
— Arkansas Travelers (@ARTravs) June 5, 2022
Sounds like the Mets may file a complaint to MLB about the “rat urine” smell at Dodger Stadium around the work areas on the visitor’s side (we mentioned this yesterday). One problem is trying to document a smell. It’s not like they can just take a picture and send it to MLB.
—Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) June 4, 2022
- It was Alec “F—k this place” Bohm vs. his bat last night during a post-strikeout meltdown. Bat won (Warning: bloody content).
- Dave Roberts tried to bring in a position player to pitch last night only to be told “uh uh, you can’t do that.”