Louis Linwood Voit III – batting .200 with two doubles, three walks and four RBIs in his last 10 games – will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the San Francisco Giants, with Sean Manaea on the hill, May 5 at 10:15 p.m. ET.
In his last game, he had a no-hitter performance (0 on 1) against the Rockies.
Louis Linwood Voit III Game Information and Accessories Against the Giants
- Match day: Friday, May 5, 2023
- Game time: 10:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Direct: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Beginner of the Giants: Sean Manee
- TV channel: NBCS-BA
- Accessory of success: Over/under 0.5 hits (upper odds: -143)
- Homerun Accessory: Over/under 0.5 home runs (upper odds: +500)
- RBI Accessory: Over/under 0.5 RBI (upper odds: +210)
- Runs the prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (upper odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Louis Linwood Voit III? Find out what’s available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Learn more about this game
Louis Linwood Sees III On The Dish
- Voit is 0.204 with two doubles and three walks.
- Voit has recorded a hit in seven of 17 games this season (41.2%), including three multi-hit games (17.6%).
- In 17 games played this season, he has not scored a homer.
- Voit has played a three-game streak this season (17.6%), including one multiple RBI game.
- He has scored in five games this season (29.4%), but has been out of action on several occasions.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Enter the game using our link.
Louis Linwood Voit III Home/Away Batting Splits
|2 (25.0%)||Games with 1+ achievements||5 (55.6%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games with 2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games with 1+ race||4 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games with 1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games with 1+ RBI||3 (33.3%)|
Ranking of the pitchers of the giants
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants’ pitching staff ranks 11th in the league.
- The Giants’ 4.77 team ERA ranks 21st among all pitching teams in the league.
- Giants pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in homers allowed (42 total, 1.4 per game).
- Manaea (0-1 with a 7.85 ERA and 21 strikeouts in 18 1/3 innings pitched) gets the Giants’ start, his fifth of the season.
- The left-hander’s last out came Saturday against the San Diego Padres, when he pitched two innings, giving up four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old recorded a 7.85 ERA and 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season, while giving up a .268 batting average to his opponents.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit sports betting websites for the latest promotions in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Skrive Data. All rights reserved.