Gaël Kakuta (Lens) applies for a place in the group against Monaco

Injured in the quadriceps and absent during the first two matches of Lens this season in Ligue 1 (3-2 against Brest and 0-0 in Ajaccio), Gaël Kakuta could return to competition this weekend, failing to have completely clarified his coming. The possible departure of the midfielder (31 years old, under contract until 2023) before the end of the transfer window has been mentioned. But according to his trainer Franck Haise, it is not relevant.

“I told you that I hadn’t had a discussion with Gaël before last week, I didn’t have any more because he didn’t ask me, indicated the artesian coach, this Thursday at a press conference. The good news is that he resumed training this week, he was able to do all the sessions after 25 days of unavailability on the preparation. » His presence in the group for the trip to Monaco on Saturday (5 p.m.) remains to be confirmed.

Buksa only absent, Fofana “still there”

Waiting, “apart from Adam (Buksa) which continues its rise in power, its individual re-athletics, we have everyone on deck”, Haise said. Including Seko Fofana “always there, well there and well engaged”, said the technician. Also announced as a possible starter, the captain of the Sang et Or, a time coveted by PSG, assumes his responsibilities for the moment.

.

Leave a Comment