Welcome to this live broadcast dedicated to the 19e and penultimate stage of the Tour de France 2022, 109e editing.
What ? A course in the plain (188.3 kilometers) which acts as a transition between the Pyrenean triptych and the Rocamadour time trial on Saturday.
Where ? This stage connects Castelnau-Magnoac (Hautes-Pyrénées) to Cahors (Lot) through the roads of Gers and Tarn-et-Garonne.
When ? The actual start was given at 1:10 p.m., and the finish should be judged around 5:30 p.m., if the riders are running at an average of 44 kilometers per hour.
On which channel ? On France Télévisions and Eurosport.
Who hosts the live? Florian Lefèvre and Arthur Verdelet, from the summits of Austerlitz, with Aude Lasjaunias and Alexandre Pedro, on the roads of the Tour.
What is the general classification?
- Jonas Vingegaard (Jumbo-Visma)
- Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates), at 3 min 26 s
- Geraint Thomas (Ineos Grenadiers), 8 mins away
- David Gaudu (Groupama-FDJ), at 11 min 05 s
- Nairo Quintana (Arkéa-Samsic), at 13 min 25 s
- Louis Meintjes (Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert), at 13 min 43 s
- Aleksandr Vlasov (Bora-Hansgrohe), at 14 min 10 s
- Romain Bardet (Team DSM), at 16 min 11 s
- Aleksandr Lutsenko (Astana), at 20 min 09 s
- Adam Yates (Ineos Grenadiers), at 20 min 17 s
Who wears the distinctive jerseys?
Yellow jersey: Jonas Vingegaard
Green jersey (point classification): Wout van Aert (Jumbo-Visma)
Polka dot jersey (best climber): Jonas Vingegaard
White jersey (best young player): Tadej Pogacar
What we won’t talk about? Of master toad, perched on a tree
Read while waiting:
Find all our content on the Tour de France 2022
18e stage: in Hautacam, Jonas Vingegaard and the Jumbo-Visma crush the race
A return to the plain, a “Devil’s bridge” and the legend Jacky Durand
Marion Rousse, Madam Director
An afternoon in the escape wheel